At TTE, we aim to be the premier Common Carrier of Petroleum, sustaining world class performance in all aspects of the business. We will be a dynamic company characterized by our integrity, customer focus, profitable growth, value placed on people and superior application of technology. We will be the best at generating and applying new ideas and learning faster than other organizations. Customers will prefer us because of our unsurpassed responsiveness and our ability to provide value.
People will be proud to work for TTE because we consistently attain superior business results, offer fulfilling work and provide the opportunity for individuals to achieve their full potential.
We, the people of TTE, are the key to achieving this vision, and will be distinguished by our professionalism, energy, sense of urgency to improve and our shared core values. Fulfillment of our vision demands that certain core values are accepted and practiced throughout the company. These values, when shared consistently, result in people being proud to work for TTE and contribute to our becoming the premier company within our industry.
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees, contractors and community. We believe that the only acceptable level of injuries or incidents is zero. To achieve this goal, we will continuously improve our processes, require individual accountability and promote comprehensive safety awareness. We expect all employees to be constantly mindful of potential hazards, faithfully adhere to our safety standards and actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Everyone shares in the responsibility of safety.
At TTE, we work to always take the higher road. In everything we do, we aim to:
- Glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with TTE.
- Consistently do what we say we will do.
- Promote and verify compliance to all SAFETY and operational policies and procedures in order to eliminate non-productive incidents.
- Operate mechanically sound and clean equipment within the D.O.T. hours of service regulations.
- Strive to be the best, exceeding the expectations of our customers, employees and the public.
- Set goals and EXECUTE them by meshing strategy with reality, aligning the team with the goals, and achieving the results promised.
- Be professional and results oriented, ACTING with a sense of URGENCY.
- Place high priority on building trust, and consistently exhibit trustworthy behavior.
- Treat fellow employees, customers and the public with dignity, integrity and respect.
- Communicate candidly, frankly and constructively.
- Obey the law and be honest and ethical in all of our interactions.
- Seek “win/win” solutions.
Our Customer Philosophy
From day one, TTE has been a customer focused company. Even though business changes, this is the one variable that has remained constant. Our focus will always be the customer. Having been in the petroleum transportation business since 1983, J.J. Isbell developed and is dedicated to “exceeding the service expectations of our customers.”
TTE continues to place the customer first by bringing industry knowledge, trust, experience, effective communication and a competitive structure to the customer. Our partnership with each of our customers is the one thing we value the most. We understand the issues they face and want the opportunity to provide them with the competitive edge them deserve. We also understand the ever-changing marketplace and continue to evolve as a company in order to help our customers meet the needs they are challenged with.